Rose Youth Foundation Grants
2016 - 2017 Rose Youth Foundation Grants – $60,000
Grants were dircted toward sexual assault prevention and services for victims of sexual assault.
- Colorado Youth Matter (Denver) $10,000 to support to support the Inclusive, Affirming and Empowering: Education as a Primary Prevention Against Sexual Assault workshop series, which focuses on healthy relationships, consent, safe media usage and online relationship safety for LGBTQ youth in Denver.
- ProjectPAVE (Denver) $5,000 to support the Youth Community Education Program, which trains high school students (grades 10 - 12) and early college students as peer relationship violence prevention educators.
- SungateKids (Denver) $15,000 to support the Therapeutic Support Program, which provides concurrent but separate support groups for adolescent victims of sexual assault and their parents or caregivers.
- The Blue Bench (Denver) $15,000 to support Sexual Violence Prevention Youth Programming, which provides school and youth-serving organizations workshops that focus on preventing teen exploitation, bystander intervention to reduce sexual violence, promoting healthy relationships, and understanding consent.
- WINGS Foundation, Inc. (Denver) $15,000 to support services for LGBTQ adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse through support groups.